The Insane Waiter

Running wild on customers, chefs, owners and managers since 1997. I bring to you, The Insane Waiter. What do bring to your table? A crisp bottle of San Pellegrino ? Perhaps a lovely seared Sashimi Tuna? Start off with a wonderful bottle from Tuscany perhaps? Why I'll be more than happy to bring you your White Zinfandel and Chicken Caesar. No you can't order the mac and cheese off the kids menu and sorry no, we don't serve cheese sticks....

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Updates

Well I've been pretty busy the last week or so, but don't think I'm gone like "Server Stories"

I'm like a bad rash, so look for updates in the first part of the week, until then I'm sure you'll find other blogs to be offended at/enjoy...

Peace

4 Comments:

At 12:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was starting to get worried about ya. It's good to see ya back. :)
You're right about server stories, I think he died again.

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger staticwarp said...

yeah the server stories cat seems to have fallen off the face of the earth... again. when i found his blog i read the whole damn thing and now we've been waiting waiting waiting.... its a shame, i really wanted to hear another soldato story. oh well, you live by the blog, you die by the.. wait that doesnt really make sense here.

looking forward to the next post..

sw/sz

 
At 6:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well at least u linked to red lobster...between that and waiter rant...keeps me entertained

 
At 1:25 AM , Blogger Ospite said...

I'm linking you on my blog, I hope that's cool. We must stick together after all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home