The Insane Waiter

Running wild on customers, chefs, owners and managers since 1997. I bring to you, The Insane Waiter. What do bring to your table? A crisp bottle of San Pellegrino ? Perhaps a lovely seared Sashimi Tuna? Start off with a wonderful bottle from Tuscany perhaps? Why I'll be more than happy to bring you your White Zinfandel and Chicken Caesar. No you can't order the mac and cheese off the kids menu and sorry no, we don't serve cheese sticks....

Monday, November 13, 2006

Posh Waiter



After I hammer out my fifteen page term profile on "The Shining Path" Guerrillas I'll try to get to some real updates...

Including what happened in the aftermath of my unfortunate stint at "the new place" and my temporary gig that I'm doing now until after the holidays.

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 2:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suggest you think about taking a retail sales job for the holidays. Just be sure to quit the day after Xmas so you don't have to give back your commissions when the returns come back.

 
At 6:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

if I was still doing tables that's what I'd do now. Awesome vid.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home