The Insane Waiter

Running wild on customers, chefs, owners and managers since 1997. I bring to you, The Insane Waiter. What do bring to your table? A crisp bottle of San Pellegrino ? Perhaps a lovely seared Sashimi Tuna? Start off with a wonderful bottle from Tuscany perhaps? Why I'll be more than happy to bring you your White Zinfandel and Chicken Caesar. No you can't order the mac and cheese off the kids menu and sorry no, we don't serve cheese sticks....

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Oh Joy

Well I made it through the holiday season suitably scarred as usual. I have a couple good yarns but those will have to wait a week or so.

Although a few good things did happen along the way.

Not with tables, of course silly.

The serving gods had seen fit to reward me with my self flagellation with not only Christmas Eve off but New Years Eve as well, too bad the only kiss I received was off my buddies drunk girlfriend, but there's always next year.

But yes, I made it through the first "amateur night" of the year without having to work and I can only hope my sacrifices to the gods will allow me Valentine's Day off as well.

Hope furry white bunnies will quench the gods' bloodthirsty appetites.

Juuuuuuuuust kidding.

Wink*

Well class started yesterday and I decided to celebrate by skipping the first week and going on vacation.

No books for now, just the beach and looooooooooooooootsa booze.

So take care all and will catch you all next time!

6 Comments:

At 9:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've written about twenty lines in the last two weeks. Take a well deserved rest.

 
At 1:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's the boy I know !

Lately you have been ......SHIT

I think i'll go watch some paint dry. which has got to be better than reading your B.S.

it's all about you ......

Get back on your horse cowboy and move on. You need a good slap on your spoiled little ass.

just a friend

 
At 1:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break, just whatever you do, don't shoot an email to your prof after your break saying, "What did I miss?" It may seem to you that it's being all responsible, but I'm going to recommend you try to fly under the radar on this one. Have a "study buddy" bring you up to speed.

Check out an academic blog to hear what your prof probably thinks of you. (Yep, teachers vent just like waiters do.)

And sorry, brad#1, I'm not one of those folks who has a blog, so no link to follow and no steady name online.

 
At 5:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't used to do this, but now you put a space between each sentence.

Like this.

Can you please go back to writing paragraphs?

 
At 2:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, Brad#1, I didn't notice that you had no blog or site. I didn't really follow up on you, because frankly, I don't care about who is commenting and won't unless I'm going to a conduct a study.

Presuming people are 'hiding' simply because they opt not to set up an account is a bit of a reach. Some of us aren't working on building online personae. There are pages were I am an identified participant. Given that I show up here once in a while, and given that I'm not a regular commenter here, I don't see the point. Sorry, my dear.

I have to say, though, that I've started to visit here more not for Waiter's stories, but for the way you get your panties in a twist over every other comment and commenter. It would make you recognizable anywhere, I think.

 
At 6:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

rool back to jan 2006 Family

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home