The Insane Waiter

Running wild on customers, chefs, owners and managers since 1997. I bring to you, The Insane Waiter. What do bring to your table? A crisp bottle of San Pellegrino ? Perhaps a lovely seared Sashimi Tuna? Start off with a wonderful bottle from Tuscany perhaps? Why I'll be more than happy to bring you your White Zinfandel and Chicken Caesar. No you can't order the mac and cheese off the kids menu and sorry no, we don't serve cheese sticks....

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

More P.C. Fun


If I had these little drunk scumbags do that in my section I'd throttle them.

Of course I wouldn't lump Asians in with a stealing stereotype, I'd leave that to the Gypsies or Mexicans...

Ouch, I can say that because I'm Gypsican!

4 Comments:

At 7:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gypsican huh? Thats cool I am a Jewban (Jewish and Cuban). Jewbans are confused when it comes to tipping lol but I work in the "service" industry so I understand and I am a good tipper.

www.jrh456.blogspot.com

 
At 10:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think you'd throttle them. I think you might say something, and if they got rude you would ask the manager would deal with it. There is very little any waiter can do in a bad dining situation, or there would be lots of triumphant "i showed them" stories in the waitron blogosphere.
All of this antipathy and for what? Maybe you feel writing it helps you blow off steam, but I warrant you are a lot more angry now as a waiter than you were before you started blogging, looking for little things to drive you nuts in order to have a good story to tell. I bet if you weren't blogging, you'd have found a new occupation by now, like people try do when their job is making them nuts.
I like your blog, don't get me wrong, but all this navel gazing can't be healthy.

 
At 10:03 AM , Blogger Rose said...

Why are people always trying to be your psychiatrist, Insane? I can't figure out what the guy did on the video and it's hard to listen to with that stupid drunken maniacal non stop laugh track in the background. Did they steal a tip off the table? If they did, I would hope you would choke the shit out of them. That is not funny or cool.

 
At 1:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gypsican! that's hilarious. Right up there with Maisian (mexican / asian). I myself am a proud Pollian (indian pollock)... not as funny as Gypsican.

I'd beat the crap out of them regardless of their ethnicity.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home