Top Ten Signs You’re Not Getting a Good Tip
10. The customer says, “Your tip depends on it” after making a special request.
9. Its Sunday lunch.
8. You refill the tea 8 times before the salads are ready.
7. The customer says, “We want to split …..”
6. Everyone at the table orders water.
5. After asking if they care for an appetizer, the customer implies that the free bread is the appetizer.
4. The customer pays for the meal with gift cards, comp cards, or complains enough to the manager and the meal is free.
3. The customer finds a hair in their meal, which fell from their head.
2. The customer has a screaming child. And the #1 sign that you’re not getting a good tip…..
The customer says “We’ve never been to a fancy restaurant before” and you work in a 2 or 3 star establishment.
Got this off http://www.tipping.org/discus4/messages/9/2056.html?1132094409