The Insane Waiter

Running wild on customers, chefs, owners and managers since 1997. I bring to you, The Insane Waiter. What do bring to your table? A crisp bottle of San Pellegrino ? Perhaps a lovely seared Sashimi Tuna? Start off with a wonderful bottle from Tuscany perhaps? Why I'll be more than happy to bring you your White Zinfandel and Chicken Caesar. No you can't order the mac and cheese off the kids menu and sorry no, we don't serve cheese sticks....

Monday, February 06, 2006

Myspace

So who is on myspace here?

I started an Insane Waiter page so I'll probably mess around on it when I'm bored, add me if you want!

http://www.myspace.com/theinsanewaiter

I figured it'd be a fun way to correspond and maybe shill my blog out to Waiter Groups and such.

Look for more posts soon, including a Restaurant Species Guide!

3 Comments:

At 8:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a space om my space

 
At 9:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops this is it

http://spaces.msn.com/members/1catscreations1

 
At 12:31 AM , Blogger MissJester said...

Oooh, a restaurant species guide..that sounds interesting! I was bad tonight. I sent my chicken strips back because they were pink. I don't eat pink chicken or pork, EVER. It wasn't the servers fault, though, and I still tipped her well, even though Ive had her before and I dont like her.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home